November 08, 2012
OK dawgz, we’re launching a new contest: we need a BAD ASS new Robotic Empire shirt design, likely for a new hoody to keep yall warm this wintertime.
We’re accepting design submissions and hope to pick a winner on/around Thanksgiving (Nov 22nd), so just two weeks from now!!
* BAD ASSitude
* front artwork only or front/back OK
* 3 colors or less preferred, set up for screen printing
* robots & man = bad … nature & hippy shit = good!
* “robotic empire” may or may not be in there, but it shouldn’t be too big/invasive if it is included
* whatever goes, we are open to seeing what you’ve got! an old design revisited, something entirely new… as long as it’s cool we’ll consider it!
* 5 finished shirts or hoodies or whatever we print for yourself and friends
* $75-$100 worth of free stuff from the Robo webstore of your choice!
roboticfiles (-at-) gmail (-dot-) com
ASAP, winner will be chosen on/around Thanksgiving (Nov 22nd)
SHARE this joint on your social media page(s), and we’ll pick a lucky winner to get a free copy of the finished shirt/hoody and some other bonus phat swag schwag as a care package! Winner for that will be chosen roughly the same time.
Our last contest was a pretty big hit, but TOTALLY because folks shared it… so please spread the word so we can make a rad new shirt, possibly with you or a friend’s design! BOOYA!
The post Robotic Empire shirt design contest: WHAT YOU GOT? appeared first on Robotic Empire.